The Beatwear Footwear sizes shown on our website are Continental (European) sizes, followed by UK sizes and US sizes e.g. 40 ( UK 6 / US 6.5 )
Please use the chart below 'as a guide' to convert your size if you are in doubt.
Please Note : Important Information about sizing.
** With all footwear and clothing on the sixtiesbeatwear website, the size advice is given as a guide only in order to help customers. This is based on the size and fit feedback from other customers and our own experience over many years in the business. However the ultimate size decision is always with the customer and Beatwear cannot be held liable for any footwear or clothing not fitting or wrong size ordered. We will always exchange or refund as long as our Beatwear Returns Policy is adhered to.
• BEATWEAR FOOTWEAR (Made in Italy)
All our Beatwear boots are made in Continental Italy – on European lasts.
Due to the style of the boots the sizes run a little small, you are always advised to take at least half a size bigger than your usual size. If you have a wide foot please select at least a full size bigger.
The exceptions being ...
- For Beatwear brand Winkle Pickers: Always choose a size bigger with this model as the toe is very narrow. It has our most extreme point!
- For Beatwear brand Ringo & DC5: These are made on a completely new European last with a new toe shape, giving a slightly wider and more generous fit & has a higher cuban heel than the other Beatwear Styles. These fit more true to size.
• GUEST BRAND : ARCHIE EYEBROWS, LONDON FOOTWEAR (Made inSpain)
We have found that the Archie Eyebrows, London footwear run 1 size smaller than the marked size, therefore please take this into consideration when choosing your size.
i.e. an Archie Eyebrows shoe or boot marked size 42 would actually fit a size 41 etc
• GUEST BRAND : 1960 WINKLE.PICKERS FOOTWEAR (Made in Italy)
Please see the actual brand size guide for the 1960 Winkle.Pickers below for their own size conversion chart.