• Orders will be sent to the billing address given unless prior agreement has been accepted between Beatwear and the Customer. It is the customers responsibility to notify us of any error or change in address if the information given is incorrect.
• An automatic order confirmation will be sent out to the customer’s email address that was given in the billing details – this will contain the order number and is only a confirmation that Beatwear has received your order.
• A further email will be sent to the same email address when the items are shipped out, this confirms the parcel has left us and is with the courier – this email will contain the date of shipping and the tracking number for the parcel. Due to the type of delivery we use, a signature is required on receipt. Beatwear can only send to the billing address as stated before, it is the customers responsibility to ensure the parcel is received and signed for.
• We will notify the customer immediately if they have ordered from a country that Beatwear and the courier do not deliver to.
• All risk in the items in your order – including risk of loss and/or damage to the said items – shall pass to the customer as from the time they are handed over to the courier.
Shipping and Handling
We reserve the right to use a shipping company of our choice for all purchases.
Shipping and Handling charges and level of service for purchases as follows:
• UK – Next working day delivery – 1 pair £6.95, 2 pairs £9.00, 3 + pairs £11.00 (VAT exclusive)
• European Union (EU countries only) – two to three working days delivery from: – 1 pair: £13.50, 2 pairs: £19.50, 3 + pairs: £25.00 (VAT exclusive)
• USA and Canada -three to four working days delivery – 1 pair: £22.50, 2 pairs: £35.00, 3 + pairs: £40.00.
• Rest of the World – four to five working days+ delivery using most cost effective carrier for destination country – 1 pair: £30.00, 2 pairs: £50.00, 3 + pairs: £60.
We use DHL, UPS & UK Mail for all our deliveries which usually means a faster ‘Trackable’ service.
We (& the Couriers we use) will not deliver to a P.O. box address under any circumstances.
We aim to process and ship your in-stock items within 2 working days. If the item is out of stock for any reason the customer will be notified as soon as possible. Options to cancel or be put on a back-order list will be offered.
The delivery time schedule is from when the product has left us and is on route with the courier to the customer - not neccassarily from the date that the order is placed.
During busy periods such as Flash Sales, Christmas or the Liverpool International Music Festival, it may then take a little longer to process your order.
Beatwear cannot be held responsible for the delay or default in the shipping of the items in the case of any event outside of it’s control – including but not limited to natural disasters, weather conditions, fires, flood, failure or delay of the Courier Service. This list also includes computer failure, software errors, accidents, riots, civil uprising, national or local strikes and stoppages.
IMPORTANT Delivery : Any non-receipt of goods/missing items or damage must be reported to us within 3 days of delivery due date in order for us to be able to notify the couriers responsible for the individual delivery and to put an investiagion into action. Due to the way the couriers operate if not reported during this timescale the couriers may not be able to investigate and it will be out of time for a claim or for a search to be conducted.
Returns & Refunds
We ask that you always email us first before taking any other kind of action if you have a problem with the fit of your Beatwear product.
You have the right to cancel an order – this starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive it. The 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel – you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back
The cancellation should be done via email to [email protected] within the specified 14 days and the customer should await a reply which will contain a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) and a return address.
Beatwear is unable to accept any returned goods without an RAC Number.
You will be given a choice of an exchange or a refund, a refund will be paid through PayPal pro as soon as is possible after receipt of the returned goods – but within a 30 day timescale.
The unwanted products must be returned to Beatwear immediately, in the same condition in which it was received, at the cost of the customer. Goods must be returned as new in the original packaging and received by us within 30 days.
For returning goods from outside the UK
• Please use your country's postal service or a courier service, we recommend using a trackable/registered-insured service and to retain the 'proof of postage' in case of any problems.
On your parcel please have the woding "RETURNING BRITISH GOODS TO SENDER" and a value 'no more than $100', clearly written, plus check the box which asks if the parcel is RETURNED GOODS on the customs declaration documents.
• Beatwear will not accept any parcels that incur duty, & where the Returned Goods box has not been checked.
Beatwear will recover any costs from the customer or simply return the footwear/garment back to the customer.
It is the customers responsibility to return the Beatwear product(s) and pay any associated costs.
• If we accept a return for either exchange or refund and upon inspection consider that the item returned is not as new in the original packaging, if there are signs of wear on the sole or creasing on the vamp of the footwear / or signs of wear on the garments ... the item(s) will not be accepted back or/ a restocking fee of 25% of the item value will be charged.
Beatwear recommend trying footwear on a carpetted surface until you are sure of keeping the item.
** (We have had to introduce this as some customers return footwear with marked and creased uppers and pitted/dirty soles, and do not pack the item correctly for return. These items can not be sold again at full price, they must be cleaned, catalogued, photographed with details of reduction and listed on web site for sale which is very time consuming with little to no profit margin).
Upon request we will email image of any offending item and give you the option of either accepting re stocking fee or return the goods back to you at your cost.
• Beatwear are flexible and fair when it comes to exchange/refunds but a small number of customers take advantage of this and are not considerate or respectful of our efforts.
Beatwear will refund your account less original shipping charge, but we regret that we can not refund any duty or sales tax that you may have incurred outside the EEC as a consequence of your purchase.
Refunds to UK based customers who have had one free exchange are subject to a handling charge of £7.00 for one pair, £10.00 for two pairs and £15.00 for three or more pairs in addition to original shipping charge. Beatwear has the right to refuse a refund or exchange for damaged goods or packaging.
• Special Order Goods & Goods made to your specifications will not be accepted back under any circumstances.
• If items are faulty or incorrect items delivered then Beatwear will pay for/reimburse the return delivery costs.
Beatwear advises all return items to be sent by recorded delivery or by courier – whereby there is a proof of return.
• Once a RAC has been received - Returns should always be sent to the Registered Office Address.
Sixties Ltd., 3 Woodway Court, Thursby Road, Bromnorough, Wirral, Merseyside CH62 3PW, United Kingdom
For an exchange, once you have your RAC# – depending on circumstances of the exchange
For UK based customers we will ship out a replacement free of charge for your first exchange.
For customers outside of the UK, any exchange will be charged at our normal shipping rates.
All exchanges of reduced, clearance and sale footwear will be charged at our normal shipping rates for all customers.
For customers outside the UK we use our normal shipping rates as a handling charge. This is to cover our delivery costs.
Sixtiesbeatwear.co.uk / beatwear.co.uk (Sixties Ltd.) guarantee your satisfaction.
All of our products come with a no quibble guarantee. However common sense should always prevail!
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Customers have the option to store their delivery addresses by creating an account with us.
How to get in touch with us
• Office Address – 3 Woodway Court, Thursby Road, Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside CH62 3PR, United Kingdom
• Email – [email protected]
• Office telephone number +44 (0) 151-334 0258
• Webstore – sixtiesbeatwear.co.uk / beatwear.co.uk
Sixties Ltd., is a VAT Registered Company – Vat Registration Number is 126707025
Sixties Ltd., is a UK based company – the sixtiesbeatwear.co.uk / beatwear.co.uk website is operated and controlled in the UK, and we are therefore governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.