We use DHL, UPS or UK Mail Domestic & International signed for service, this includes Europe and Worldwide delivery and next day registered for UK. We reserve the right to use a shipping company of our choice for all purchases.
Shipping and Handling charges and level of service for purchases are as follows:
• UK – Next working day delivery (DHL Standard Service | UPS | UK Mail Standard Service) – 1 pair £7.95, 2 pairs £9.95, 3 + pairs £11.95 (VAT exclusive)
• Europe (EU countries only) – two to three working days delivery (DHL Standard Service | UPS Standard Service) from: – 1 pair: £15.95, 2 pairs: £19.95, 3 + pairs: £25.00 (VAT exclusive)
• Denmark, Sweden - 1 pair £19.95, 2 pairs £24.95, 3+ pairs £30.00 (VAT exclusive)
• Norway, Switzerland - 1 pair £19.95, 2 pairs £24.95, 3+ pairs £30.00 (VAT Excempt)
• USA and Canada – two to three working days delivery (DHL Express Service) – 1 pair: £22.50, 2 pairs: £35.00, 3 + pairs: £40.00. (VAT Excempt)
• Rest of the World – three to four working days delivery using most cost effective carrier for destination country – 1 pair: £30.00, 2 pairs: £50.00, 3 + pairs: £60.00 (VAT Excempt)
For accessories (ties, pocket squares & scaves etc...) single items purchased are charged at half the normal shipping rates and sent out with UK Royal Mail.
If purchased in conjunction with footwear and/or clothing, the accessory will be tagged on without further shipping charges applied.
We cannot deliver to a P.O. box under any circumstances.
Once a parcel has been shipped, the customer will receive an email containing the shipping information, with all the relevant tracking information included.
We use UK Mail, DHL or UPS depending on where you are located. This is a trackable and signed for service to ensure safe arrival of your parcel.
Please note : The delivery time schedule ( ie next day delivery/2-3 day delivery etc...) starts from when the product has left us and is on route with the courier to you, the customer - not necessarily from the date that the order is placed.
We are a small family business therefore at busy periods there may be a delay on processing your order, so please bear with us!
We will normally process and ship your order out to you in two business days. However, during busy periods, it may take a little longer to process your order.
If there is any sort of problem you will be notified as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Once shipped – if the delivery of the parcel is refused … the the customer is liable not only for the outward shipping costs but also for the return shipping costs.
Delivery : Any non-receipt of goods/missing items or damage must be reported to us within 14 days from delivery due date in order for us to be able to notify the couriers responsible for the individual delivery and to put an investiagion into action. Due to the way the couriers operate if not reported during this timescale the couriers may not be able to investigate and it will be out of time for a claim or for a search to be conducted.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you.
The Beatwear website is set up so that it will give you the stock availability once you have clicked on a size, we do try our best to keep it updated but sometimes errors do happen, if this is the case we will email you to let you know the status of the given product.
If you do wish to order an item that is out of stock then place the order as normal and you will be put onto a back order list which will normally take around 6-8 weeks .
As soon as the stock is replenished we will send your boots out to you, please advise if there is a chance you will be away for a delivery date of back-ordered stock and we will try our best to accommodate you.
As we use PayPal Pro and do not have access to your payment details, all orders are charged as they are placed, this is beyond our control. If this is a major problem then please contact us for further advice.
Please read the full Terms & Conditions Page on the information tab.